educativa has and will be empowered to make any modification to this policy at any given time and without previous notice; therefore, be sure to revise it from time to time.
By using this website, the user accepts the conditions and disclaimer that follow:
- educativa maintains this website with information purposes and reserves all the intellectual property rights in regards to this website and any type of element integrating it.
- Users can download, copy and print the information on this website for non-commercial uses, as long as educativa is referenced as source for the original material. However, re-selling, re-distribution and the creation of derivative projects without the explicit consent in writing by educativa is strictly forbidden.
- educativa does not explicitly or implicitly guarantee that the information on its website is exact or complete and educativa and its staff are not responsible, jointly, individually or other, for any type of expense or damages incurred as a consequence of its use, including the expenses or damages due to failure in the communications and/or technologies associated with the use of the site. Furthermore, educativa and its staff will not be held accountable in any way for the actions performed in regards or according to the information found on this website.
- As a condition to using this website, the user hereby agrees to compensate educativa for all act, litigation, damage and perjury plus the expenses of the trial proceedings and the fees of the legal advice, that may arise of the use of this website and its information by the user.
As a result of using this website, certain data about the user will be collected on educativa's server. This information may include: the Internet Protocol (IP), site browsing, acquired products, software used and duration of the user's stay in the site, address, and name, if informed, among others. This is mainly intended to help educativa enhance the site's response to the user's interests, particularly for those who visit the site regularly. educativa and its staff do not assume responsibility as to the safety of that information.
If the user does not agree with these terms or has a question about them, please contact the site managers.
- As set forth under the Personal Data Protection Organic Law 15/1999 of the Spanish legislation on December 13th, 1999, educativa states that:
- The data you provided will be part of an automated file, property of educativa, registered on the Personal Data Protection Record of the Data Protection Agency of Spain.
- Said data will be used with management purposes, as well as to send you information about activities, products and services that could interest you.
educativa has adopted the required security levels for the data provided by adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures, plus the state of the technology, in order to avoid its loss, alteration, inadequate use or unauthorized access.
educativa ensures that all provided data is confidential and guarantees that these will not be lent to a third party not involved in our company. You can exercise ownership of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition rights by sending a letter, fax or e-mail to: C/ Luis de Madrona 28 (28804) Alcalá de Henares - Madrid - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Telephone +34 (91) 88 33 565